Let me count the ways:
1) Quinoatmeal with apple and toasted walnuts (from Bonappetit.com)
Delicious but not the most time efficient. For a quicker version, I think simple porridge with cinnamon, grated apple and walnuts would be a great start to your day. You would get to work on time with this version too!
2) Poached eggs, smoked salmon with dill and more spinach that you could ever eat in a salad
3) Wholesome apple, carrot and walnut loaf (with a cup of tea of course)
4) Pancakes with banana, blueberries, strawberries and a dollop of yoghurt
6) Muesli, natural yoghurt and stewed blueberries (you can’t help but smile when eating something this purple)
8) Orange-date muesli with coconut and cacao nibs (from Bonappetit.com)
Saving probably one of the best to last! This is AMAZING!
Be sure to enjoy your breakfast each morning too!